Parent Association Officers for 2018-2019
We look forward to having you involved! Watch your weekly Parent E-Updates and check here often for all of the latest updates and volunteer opportunities.
2018-2019 JCPA Meetings
All meetings will be held at 7:00pm in the Advancement Office, across from the cafe.
Tuesday, September 11
Wednesday, October 10
Tuesday, November 13
Tuesday, December 11
Tuesday, January 8
Wednesday, February 13
Tuesday, March 12
Tuesday, April 2
Tuesday, May 7
Christmas Bazaar (Chair: Colleen Crews) - Saturday, December 1, 2018
Spring Fundraiser (Chair: TBD)
Senior Banners (Chair: Colleen Crews)
Senior Post-Prom Party (Chair: TBD)
Concessions - Ongoing (Chairs: Leigh Rosica and Terri Ferguson)
Your support in attending these fundraisers is greatly appreciated!!
Purpose & Objectives
Parent Association Purpose & Objectives:
- To create and foster a spirit of parental involvement in The John Carroll School.
- To have members take an active interest in the academic, social, and moral welfare of the School.
- To promote active participation of all members in the fund-raising activities of the School.
- To unite the members in bonds of friendship, good fellowship, and mutual understanding.
- To provide a forum for the full and free discussion of all matters of School interest.
- To encourage Christian standards in the School community.
- To partner with the Board of Trustees and administration fulfilling the mission and strategic objectives of the School.
Parent-Administration Alliance (PAL):
The PAL is a standing committee of the Parent Association. Please visit the PAL webpage for specific information regarding purpose, class representatives and submission forms.
How We Give Back
The John Carroll Parent Association (JCPA) is proud to be a strong partner in our school community. Through countless volunteer hours, our parents, grandparents and families have worked closely with faculty and students to positively influence campus life. We extend a big THANK YOU for all that have given their time and energy to the PA.
During the year, the we sponsor fundraising events, including the JCPA Bull Roast, Christmas Bazaar, and Spring Fundraiser. Additionally, the JCPA sells Senior Banners, coordinates and executes AFter Prom, and holds social events. Through these efforts, as well as selling concessions, we have been able to invest in the school and our students.
The JCPA is proud to have contributed $25,000 to the school's Safety and Security initiatives, which purchased many upgrades, including the new Welcome Kiosk at the main entrance.
We also support the school by volunteering our time through activities such as assisting with Open House, serving as JC Ambassadors, and providing faculty support, just to name a few.
We have had a great year and look forward to continuing the tradition of excellence with all of our dedicated volunteers, faculty and staff. Please consider becoming an active member of the Parent Association. It is a rewarding way to be involved and stay informed! Go Patriots!